Last updated 1/14/18
Contact forms/Comment forms can only be used for the following purposes:
- To sincerely comment on a product or page
- A business inquiry
- A related comment
If the contact form is used for something other than this, the user will face the punishment described in the Introduction.
The information available through the Site is provided solely for informational purposes on an “as is” basis at user’s sole risk. The Moods of Eve makes no guarantees as to the accurateness, quality, or completeness of the information and Moods of Eve shall not be responsible or liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information or for any user’s reliance on the information. User is solely responsible for verifying the information as being appropriate for user’s personal use.
Our Right to Change these Terms
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate The Moods of Eve, a Moods of Eve employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm The Modos of Eve or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- “Scrape” or disaggregate data from the Site (whether by manual or automated means) for any commercial, marketing, or data compiling or enhancing purpose.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material or mechanism which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Otherwise, attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.